The position requires strong communication skills, analytical capabilities, and an understanding of the startup ecosystem and venture capital industry. The candidate will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the investment and portfolio management process.
- Identify and evaluate potential new investments in a wide variety of sector based on MSMEDA’s selection criteria.
- Track and manage pipeline of new potential investments.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis.
- Prepare investment memos for the investment committee.
- Facilitate the due diligence on potential investment opportunities
- Manage process of deal documentation, legal review, financial administration
- Collaborate with legal counsel, accountants, auditors and other service providers to manage investment to closing.
- Engage in periodic review of portfolio company performance and develop view on quality of execution
- Focus on analytical assessments including pricing analysis, competitive positioning, and KPIs tracking.
- Support in production of MSMEDA’s FoFs reports.